Sunday, December 17, 2023

Bio


                               Emerging creative artist: Gio Victor

 

      I became my art journey with humble beginnings as an apprentice craftsman - leatherworker - and learning about symbolist art by befriending a famous Italian painter and artist Erico Prometti (1945-2008).

 

     As a teenager that I was in the 1970s I had the opportunity to travel to parts of Europe, discovering the meaning of the mystery of life and its truths, complimenting the answer in what I was searching for in Southeast Asia.

 

   Over the past 20 plus years, I have undertaken various artistic paths, including: Street entertainer with artistic balloon sculpture, Clown/Doctor-Patch Adams smile therapy in hospitals, artistic projects & guitar singer for children with cancer or doing in special occasion Magic Show & games entertainment in visiting Orphanages, Special Schools and others needed places.    

 

To contact via E-mail: victor7rose@gmail.com        

Please visit the Face Book page: www.facebook.com/ChonburiCare    

No comments:

Post a Comment